Geek Tech

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

TubeTilla Pro HD v 4.2

 


This is one of the coolest programs to hit the recent market. The 
TubeTilla Pro HD v 4.2 is a very intriguing software when I first read about it I was kind of caught off guard by what it was claiming to do. You know "If it's too good to be true" things. It claimed that I could copy URL's of videos and music and convert them into any other format I wanted."FOR REAL???"  So I checked it out. I paid the 40 bucks and downloaded it.  My first  thing I wanted to do was to see if I could actually copy the video URL's and convert them to MP3 format and then download them to my phone or iPod. My biggest issue concerning music now is that I moved to San Antonio last year from Houston. I found out that there are no Urban adult stations in this city. Translation: No soul music or Jazz. So to compensate for the lack of music I had to rely on MP3  Satellite or Just CD's. So I went to find my favorite Michael Jackson song on YouTube copied the URL and pasted it in TubeTilla. After a few minutes In had that song in an FLV file waiting to be converted. The next step was to convert the file. It gave me a choice of MP3, MP4, WMV, iPod (qqpe quick time MOV),  PSP video, cell phone, or an Xvid format. I'm happy to say that not only   was I able to convert the music to my Phone and iPod, but I was allso able to convert the files and burn them to regular CD format. Now I have a limitless supply of music and videos from YouTube that I can enjoy in any format for any media player. I thought that was real cool.
    The only drawback that I have with this software is that in order to find, download, and then convert each file takes time and the process is a little lengthly. So make sure when you are composing your different files that you have a few hours to dedicate to this. But I  Feel it's worth the trade off. 


Check it out I highly recommend you do.





No comments:

Post a Comment